Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Game of Thrones - Season-2 gets a trailer.

'Game of Thrones' Season 2 Gets A Trailer
Posted 20 hrs ago by Charles Webb in News, TV, Trailers

"The cold winds are rising" in this teaser for the April premiere

I assume in the parlance of the show that this means that winter is already here? As with, I'm sure, many of you, HBO's series has been my introduction to George R. R. Martin's fiction, so right now season two of Game of Thrones is simply a big beautiful black box of mystery for me as a fan. And while the trailer has quite a few returning faces (well, the ones that survived the first season), we've got glimpses on new ones who simply exist as great, big, tantalizing question marks for newbies like myself. Who's the guy with the wooden crown at the start? No, wait, don't tell me, I can wait.

However, for the millions of readers out there deeply familiar with the Song of Fire and Ice novels, I have to imagine that if they were into the show, these brief glimpses at what are certain to me familiar characters must be cool. Here's the thing: respect your friends' ignorance of the books and don't say anything. Don't go on Twitter and post things like "Oh, man, it's great seeing [blank] came out right. I can't wait to see the scene where they kill/have sex with [blank]!" Because, man, that's irritating.

Season 2 of Game of Thrones premieres in April on HBO.

See original Web Page

COPYRIGHT © 2011 DePapaya.com
Reproduction in whole or in part, without written permission is prohibited.
All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. La serie me parece extraordinaria, no he leído los libros pero supongo que son aun mejor que la serie, ya que muchas veces cuando estas historias se llevan a la pantalla se suprimen algunas cosas, pero aún así game of thrones, me parece extraordinaria, la producción es excelente y cada escena nos traslada a la época medieval.

    ReplyDelete